Individual Skill Development
Tactical Carbine 3
This 8-hour defensive carbine course is the culmination of all skills learned in previous Tactical Carbine courses. Students will push their personal limits through a series of drills designed to test speed and accuracy while simultaneously working in situations that require communication and thinking on your feet. Shooters should expect to use approximately 350-400 rounds of carbine ammunition and 100-150 rounds of handgun ammunition.
SIGN UP FOR A CLASS:SIGN UP
Midwest Class Schedule
- Recap on information covered in Tactical Carbine 1,2
- Speed and target discrimination drills (continued)
- Engagements during mental and physical stress
- Shooting on the move (continued)
- Introduction to team (2-person) movement and communication
- Assault course training scenarios
Tactical Carbine 2
Overnight stay is barracks style sleep quarters with twin size bunks, private showers and bath.