Individual Skill Development
Basic Tactical Shotgun
This 8-hour live-fire tactical shotgun course covers the fundamentals of modern defensive shooting with a shotgun. Shooters should expect to use approximately 250 rounds of birdshot, 20 rounds of buckshot, and 20 slugs.
SIGN UP FOR A CLASS:SIGN UP
Midwest Class Schedule
- Safe and effective manipulation of the weapons system
- Accessories and proper placement
- Proper stance, grip, and combat distance marksmanship
- Ammunition selection for varying scenarios
- Combat reloading
- Multiple target engagements and target discrimination
- Targets at varying angles and distances
- Shooting through barriers
- Effective use of cover and concealment
Tactical Pistol 1
Overnight stay is barracks style sleep quarters with twin size bunks, private showers and bath.