Individual Skill Development
Precision Rifle 1
This course is designed for the beginner to intermediate level recreational shooter. Starting from the ground up, students will learn everything from gear selection and setup, proper shooting fundamentals, as well as the required knowledge to successfully achieve hits on targets of known distances from 100-600 yards. Students should expect to shoot 75-100 rounds of match grade ammunition.
SIGN UP FOR A CLASS:SIGN UP
Midwest Class Schedule
- Equipment selection and setup
- Use of scopes (MIL, MOA, BDC, etc.)
- Use of peripheral equipment
- Introduction to ballistics and variables that affect ballistic performance
- Introduction to wind reading
- Zeroing rifle
- Measuring bullet velocity
- Engaging targets and gathering DOPE at various distances
Overnight stay is barracks style sleep quarters with twin size bunks, private showers and bath.