Individual Officer Training
Individual Skills Training
Our 8-hour Law Enforcement Shotgun course is designed to provide officers with advanced shotgun engagement and manipulation skills with both pump and semi-auto platforms. This course allows officers the opportunity to learn and practice advanced individual skills and proper application in real-world scenarios. Students will participate in a variety of exercises that will increase speed and accuracy under fighting conditions. Officers should expect to use approximately 250 rounds of birdshot, 20 rounds of buckshot, and 20 slugs.
- Rental equipment available upon request
- Proper stance, grip, and combat distance marksmanship
- Load selection for varying scenarios
- Actions based on "Combat/Cruiser Ready" weapon status
- Target discrimination/avoidance
- Shooting through barriers
- Ballistics testing/demonstration
QUESTIONS? READY TO SIGN UP?
Individual law enforcement officers, first responders and members of the military, out of gratitude for their service, are invited to contact us here for special pricing.