Individual Officer Training
Low Light/No Light
Over 70% of law enforcement officer firearm engagements occur in low light situations, despite the fact that most police officers have never fired their weapon in conditions in which there is no light. This 4-hour course immerses the officer in low light techniques that are essential for officer effectiveness and survival.
- This course is MO POST Approved
- Use of handheld flashlights and weapon lights
- Target Acquisition and Discrimination in Low Light
- Movement in and Around Structures
- Tactical Movement in Low Light
QUESTIONS? READY TO SIGN UP?
Individual law enforcement officers, first responders and members of the military, out of gratitude for their service, are invited to contact us here for special pricing.