Asymmetric Solutions' operational staff are tasked with instructional, program management, and security consultant jobs. We strive not only to provide highly competitive pay, benefits and vacation time but to ensure a full family life while maintaining the same brand team environment to which SOF personnel are accustomed. Asymmetric Solutions' hiring standards for Operational Staff are specific, highly selective and a reflection of the unique needs of our clientele.
The minimum experience requirements to screen for Operational Staff employment are as follows:
FIVE YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE AS:
- JSOC Operational Personnel
- U.S. Army MOS of 18B, 18C, 18D, 18E, 18F or 18A
- U.S. Navy Rating of SO, designator of 5326 or SARC
- U.S. Marine Corps MOS of 0321, 0326, 0372, or 0371
- U.S. Department of State Diplomatic Security Service Special Agent
- U.S. Federal Law Enforcement Special Agent or Marshal with SRT or HRT Experience
- U.S. Intelligence Agency Case Officer, Specialized Skills Officer, Paramilitary Operations
- U.S. Air Force Para-Rescue or CCT
OFFICER, OR GLOBAL RESPONSE STAFF OFFICER:
- U.S. Department of Treasury, Secret Service Special Agent
- Foreign Coalition Forces Special Operations Units
- State or Major municipal SWAT officer on a full-time team for a minimum of 10 years
Qualified applicants may email email@example.com.
- A resume and DD-214 (or equivalent if not on active duty or reserve status, or Mil/LE education and deployments page if still active duty or active reserve)
- Briefly describe what you would like to do with the company (instruct, security, etc)
- If you are interested in full-time, part-time, or 1099 employment
- And indicate which company location or facility location you are closest to
Submissions for Operational Staff that do not meet the above minimum requirements will be automatically filtered and removed without response.
Accepted applicants will be subject to additional screening specific to skill sets required for the applied position.