Individual Officer Training
Individual Skills Training
Our 8-hour Law Enforcement Shotgun course is designed to provide officers with advanced shotgun engagement and manipulation skills with both pump and semi-auto platforms. This course allows officers the opportunity to learn and practice advanced individual skills and proper application in real-world scenarios. Students will participate in a variety of exercises that will increase speed and accuracy under fighting conditions. Officers should expect to use approximately 250 rounds of birdshot, 20 rounds of buckshot, and 20 slugs.
- Rental equipment available upon request
- Proper stance, grip, and combat distance marksmanship
- Load selection for varying scenarios
- Actions based on "Combat/Cruiser Ready" weapon status
- Target discrimination/avoidance
- Shooting through barriers
- Ballistics testing/demonstration
QUESTIONS? READY TO SIGN UP?
Give us a call at