Close Quarter Combat 1
This 8-hour close quarter combat training course covers the fundamentals of moving and fighting inside structures using one of our extensive shoot houses.* The course focuses on the basic knowledge and techniques required to successfully negotiate complex problems as an individual or in small teams.
This is NOT a live-fire course. Students will practice dry and may use simunition** to validate tactics.
*Shoot House(s) size and capacity vary with each facility.
**Simunition guns will be provided. Simunition ammo is available for purchase on site.
SIGN UP FOR A CLASS:SIGN UP
- Safety in a dynamic environment
- Fundamentals of Close Quarter Combat
- Weapon retention
- Movement techniques
- Clearance techniques
- Moving through doors and doorways
- Clearing Interior obstacles, storage rooms, and furniture
- Danger areas and priority of threat
- Low light considerations
Tactical Pistol 1 and Tactical Carbine 2