Individual Skill Development
Women's Defensive Shooting
This 8-hour live-fire course is designed to allow students to build a solid foundation of safe and effective use of a handgun in a defensive situation. This course focuses on common carry positions for women and includes training scenarios and discussion of how to avoid or react to various defensive situations. Shooters should expect to shoot between 200-300 rounds of ammunition.
SIGN UP FOR A CLASS:SIGN UP
Midwest Class Schedule
- Fundamentals of defensive shooting
- Body posture, grip, and combat distance marksmanship
- Drawing from a holster
- Engaging multiple targets
- Shoot and no shoot target discrimination
- Women-specific carry
- Mindset and Confidence Building
Overnight stay is barracks style sleep quarters with twin size bunks, private showers and bath.