Individual Skill Development
Tactical Pistol 3
This live-fire defensive pistol course is the culmination of all skills learned in our previous pistol courses with the addition of working in groups.This is where shoot,move and communicate is put to the test. Students will push their personal limits through a series of drills designed to test speed and accuracy while simultaneously working in situations that require communication and thinking on your feet. Shooters should expect to use approximately 350-400 rounds of handgun ammunition.
SIGN UP FOR A CLASS:SIGN UP
- Recap on information covered in Tactical Pistol 1,2
- Speed and target discrimination drills (continued)
- Engagements during mental and physical stress
- Shooting on the move (continued)
- Introduction to team (2-person) movement and communication
- Assault course training scenarios
Tactical Pistol 2
Overnight stay is barracks style sleep quarters with twin size bunks, private showers and bath.